We flew out to New Mexico during our Spring Break Week. Enjoyed sunny and windy weather in Albuquerque with the company of Greg & Heather, and spent time visiting with my folks in Aztec.
Digital photography by K. Wagner with a Fujifilm MX-1200.
That's all, folks!
- Frozen Minnesota, 3-15-2002.
- Approaching Minneapolis.
- V with Minnesota Vikings helmet at the airport.
- Greg & Heather, friends in Albuquerque, NM, with their new Russian toy vacuum cleaner.
- Heather & Cyrillic Disney infringement.
- Mike AKA "Da Mook".
- 3-16-02, ABQ flea market and crochet Barbie doll outfits.
- Ladies purchasing corn.
- Flea market fare.
- Lots of green chile.
- Nothing like the smell of roasting chile.
- And there was a variety of chile verde.
- Too much Mook, not enough box.
- Inside Casa Wagner at Cedar Hill, near Aztec, NM.
- Southeast of Sleeping Ute, near Cortez in SW Colorado.
- Near Colorado/NM state line south of Cortez, CO.
- Shiprock, northwest New Mexico.
- Chacoan stonework at Salmon Ruins, Bloomfield, NM.
- Victoria at Salmon Ruins, 3/19/2002.
- Typical 2 story room block at Salmon.
- More beautiful Chacoan stonework.
- Echo Park, north of Santa Fe, NM.
- Victoria and NM scenery.
- Check out V's turquoise!
- Old Santa Fe, 3/21/2002.
- Cathedral at Santa Fe.